COMPLIMENTARY SHIPPING for all orders over $250 to New Zealand AND Australia!
If you would like to ship to a different destination country, please call our friendly Customer Service team at +64 (0)6 304 7045.
STANDARD DELIVERY TIMES & COSTS
Stock permitting, we AIM to dispatch all orders placed by 2pm (NZT) Monday to Friday (excludes public holidays).
|New Zealand||Courier Post||1-2 days||
FREE over $250 otherwise $6.00
|Australia||Australian Post||3-10 days||
FREE over $250 otherwise $15.00
You will receive a tracking email as soon as the courier has collected it from our warehouse - which means it is on its way to you!
DUTY & TAXES:
The recipient is responsible for any import duties and taxes in the destination country. We are unable to advise what these are, as each country has different rates and thresholds based on the value of your order. Please contact your local customs office for more information OR see if there is a local supplier in your region.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- All orders are shipped from our warehouse in Greytown, New Zealand.
- All orders are couriered with a 'sign for delivery' service.
- Please note on your order comments if you give authority to leave Please allow an extra 1-3 days for delivery during peak times, e.g. Christmas, sales, promotions etc.
- In the unlikely event that an item is temporarily out of stock, we will notify you of the delay and dispatch it as soon as it arrives back in stock.
- Delivery times are not guaranteed, and once your order has been dispatched, delays and lost parcels can occur.
- In the event of prolonged delays and non-delivery, please contact us so that we can help resolve this for you.
- PO Box deliveries are sent using a non-signature required service and may take 2-3 extra days.
- As you will understand, we reserve the right to hold any order for suspected fraud.
- We reserve the right to increase delivery charges for larger orders. If this is the case, we will contact you before shipping to confirm these charges.
- Any duty or tax charges imposed by customs are the customer/recipient's responsibility.